[Buildroot] Qtopia4 build issue

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Mar 31 21:54:39 UTC 2009

 Thomas> Le Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:21:24 +0100,
 Thomas> Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> a écrit :

 >> Ok, I think I found a fix for the issue. First of all, the problem
 >> only occurs when cross-compiling on x86 to x86. I will cleanup my fix
 >> later today or tomorrow and submit for discussion.

 Thomas> Here is a discussion patch to fix the Qtopia build issue when the
 Thomas> target architecture is x86. This patch is *not* meant for inclusion,
 Thomas> only for discussions since it has known issues and isn't very clean.

 Thomas> Please tell me if the approach seems correct. If so, I will
 Thomas> provide a cleaned up patch, suitable for inclusion.

Is this still needed? I don't normally use QT, but built it earlier
today without problems (after the fixes I committed today).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard