[Buildroot] Qtopia4 build issue

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Mar 31 23:31:16 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

Le Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:54:39 +0200,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> a écrit :

> Is this still needed? I don't normally use QT, but built it earlier
> today without problems (after the fixes I committed today).

I worked on Qt build issues on Sunday, but didn't had the time to reach
a submitable state before the end of day. Definitely, on Sunday, quite
a few modifications were needed to get Qtopia4 to build properly (with
an external toolchain, or on a x86). But I suspect that your recent
changes fix at least part of these issues. I'll have a try at them
soonish and I'll let you know.

Thanks for the improvements!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.