[Buildroot] Problem with LZO package in ARM configuration, need help to solve the problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon May 4 12:40:52 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Cyril" == Cyril HAENEL <chaenel at free.fr> writes:

Hi,

 Cyril> In fact when we activate jffs2 filesystem output, lzo must be compiled
 Cyril> for the host, thus why does it first try to use arm-linux-g++ !? It's
 Cyril> why I am the only one to have this problem since some week, because I
 Cyril> am the only one to have a arm toolchain installed on my computer !!

 Cyril> There is surely a bug to fix somewhere, but I don't know where !?

Hmm, are you sure this is lzo-host compilation, and not lzo for the
target?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard