[Buildroot] Problem with LZO package in ARM configuration, need help to solve the problem

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Mon May 4 13:19:36 UTC 2009

> Hi,
>
>  Cyril> In fact when we activate jffs2 filesystem output, lzo must be compiled
>  Cyril> for the host, thus why does it first try to use arm-linux-g++ !? It's
>  Cyril> why I am the only one to have this problem since some week, because I
>  Cyril> am the only one to have a arm toolchain installed on my computer !!
>
>  Cyril> There is surely a bug to fix somewhere, but I don't know where !?
>
> Hmm, are you sure this is lzo-host compilation, and not lzo for the
> target?

I think lzo is compiled in the 2 configuration, for the host and for the
target.
Because when we activate the jffs2 filesystem output, I think buildroot
need mkfs.jffs2 and I think mkfs.jffs2 needs lzo.
But because mtd-utils (and also mkfs.jffs2) is provided in the target, I
think lzo is also compiled for the target.

--

Cyril Haenel
Registered Linux User #332632