[Buildroot] [GIT PULL] For 2009.05-rc2

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:10:26 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
> Could you also please send (your own atleast) patches to the mailing
> list for easy review?
>
> Use something like:
>
> git format-patch master
> git send-email --to buildroot at uclibc.org 00*.patch

Is there some way that we could stream line this? So far this git move
have done nothing than double or triple the amount of work I need to
do to submit.
After that I still need to do the work that will actually bring the
food on the table.

First one has to figure out git, then he has to setup sendmail or
ssmtp or procmail, whatever. Personally I don't really like to leave
my password in plain text in any /etc/*.conf

I think we should find a model that is easy and works for us, not for
the linux kernel with countless people, lots of mailling lists and
several subsystems with maintainers for each.

Thanks,
    Thiago A. Correa