[Buildroot] [GIT PULL] For 2009.05-rc2

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:26:21 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

   Could you please cherypick the commits, from the tree or from the
patches and commit what you feel is important?
   Please make sure to get the rsync one, that's important, and I've
tested it, it's clean and I can assure the problem is there and the
fix resolves it.

   I am too frustrated with not being able to send changes as before.
I will just refrain for a while from sending anything, at least until
past the next release. I will have travel next week to see clients
anyway, so I don't think I will have the time to follow up anyway. I'm
not giving up on buildroot just yet.

Thanks,
    Thiago A. Correa