[Buildroot] trouble with FUSE (Filesystem in Userspace)

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun May 24 20:47:22 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at phase-zero.de> writes:

 Sven> Hi,

 Sven> we are using buildroot on an ARM platform with uCLibC 0.9.30.1
 Sven> and Linux 2.6.30rc2 and can't get FUSE to work. I tried the
 Sven> simple hello.c example from the fuse-2.7.3 sources and
 Sven> everything seems to work fine until I try to read from the
 Sven> filesystem. This read blocks forever. Now I wonder if anyone on
 Sven> this list has ever got FUSE and uCLibC to work on an ARM or if
 Sven> there are known problems with this combination? Any help would
 Sven> be much appreciated as I am running out of ideas here...

Not on ARM, but I'm using it on PPC without any problems.

Are you using EABI or OABI?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard