[Buildroot] 2009.05-rc3 released

Paul Archer ptarcher at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:32:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
Peter> And report any issues found here or in the bugtracker.
I have been trying to build buildroot with a ubifs image. I haven't
quite got there yet, but there are some bugs associated with this
version.

target/ubifs/ubifsroot.mk
$(call DOWNLOAD,"$(MKFS_UBIFS_URL)")

This should be a WGET, not a DOWNLOAD.

I have been trying to update the UBIFS support as this is now included
in the mtd-utils package under the mkfs.ubifs.
ubifs also depends on e2fsprogs as there is uuid support needed in
mkfs.ubifs. I have at least gotten ubifs to compile with a few changes
here and there (mainly a change in mtd-utils makefiles to build
mkfs.ubifs), but I haven't had time to get an image made yet.

--
----
Regards
ptarcher at gmail.com