[Buildroot] 2009.05-rc3 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu May 28 13:05:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> Seems like we'll have to make ubifsroot as broken for the 2009.05
 >> release :/

 Hamish> Oh, I fixed this in my tree at work I'm pretty sure, but
 Hamish> obviously forgot to send in a patch. mkfs.ubifs is included
 Hamish> in mtd-utils now, but you have to use the git version (it's
 Hamish> not in an mtd-utils release).

Ok, that's a pity. The 1.2.0 release (that we don't even have in BR)
is getting a bit old in the tooth (~1 year).

 Hamish> I haven't kept up with official buildroot lately, especially
 Hamish> since the switch to git. I'll see if I can send a patch to
 Hamish> the mailing list tomorrow.. I can't get to my code right now.

Thanks - Any specific problems with git?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard