[Buildroot] Embedded practice

Acil micromatch at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:14:10 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Im new in embedded, and want to learn how to make linux embedded. I have
an old PC P-III, CF-IDE converter and compact flash 128 mbytes. I want
learn how to build a linux embedded with those stuff, my target is
create a small and robust appliance which only use serial comm, telnet,
some application service that acquisition through serial comm and feed
the data to server via tcp/ip.

All I only now is some linux programming with C/C++. Does anybody here
know what are the next steps? any particular tutorial?

rgds,
acil