[Buildroot] Problem using net-snmp and Buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Nov 26 16:12:03 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael S Zick <minimod at morethan.org> writes:

Hi,

 Michael> Oh, I missed that translation of your post, I thought you said:
 Michael> "do not have the equipment"
 Michael> not that you said:
 Michael> "do not have the time"

 Michael> I guess I will have to start using google translate for this list. ;)

;)

Could you give Luca's .config a try on your 32bit setup and see if you
can reproduce the problem?

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/attachments/20091124/3fb95d96/attachment.diff

(change the uclibc + busybox configs to their default values, E.G.
BR2_UCLIBC_CONFIG="toolchain/uClibc/uClibc-0.9.30.config"
BR2_PACKAGE_BUSYBOX_CONFIG="package/busybox/busybox-1.13.x.config")

Thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard