[Buildroot] jffs2 multiple partition

Michael S. Zick minimod at morethan.org
Thu Nov 26 17:03:15 UTC 2009

On Thu November 26 2009, Jonathan dumaresq wrote:
> Hi Thomas,

Perhaps like a "makedev table"?
Used as an "install command" target re-director?
Not that much different than using exclude-from-file and include-from-file
tar command options to reorganize the output tarball in user scripting.
Sounds like re-inventing an old, well known, wheel.

Hmm... Doesn't the build system already have an option to run things
through a user provided script?

Mike