[Buildroot] 2009.11-rc1 build failure

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Nov 27 18:13:49 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Joachim" == Joachim Pihl <jpihl at nevion.com> writes:

[Please keep communication on the list instead of mailing me directly]

 >> Notice that your kernel headers version doesn't need to be the same as
 >> the kernel version you're using.

 Joachim> Noted. Tried punching in 2.6.27.x, that failed miserably, but
 Joachim> 2.6.27.39  worked - all the way up to the next hiccup:

Failed in what way? Please provide more details so we can fix the
problem if there is one.

 Joachim> OProfile does not want to build, and a brief search in the
 Joachim> config menus didn't reveal any options containing "bfd". As
 Joachim> far as I could tell from the OProfile pages, it should work
 Joachim> for the PXA processors?

The oprofile package hasn't seen any updates in a very long time (and I
don't use it myself), so chances are that it is broken.

I'll take a look now.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard