[Buildroot] 2009.11-rc1 build failure

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Nov 27 18:51:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> [Please keep communication on the list instead of mailing me directly]

 Joachim> Sorry for that, the mailing list is set up with reply-to the original
 Joachim> author. I habitually do NOT send a reply-to-all, and I didn't catch
 Joachim> the  error until a few minutes after I sent it.

OK. The reply-to setting is pretty much standard and done on purpose.

 >> Failed in what way? Please provide more details so we can fix the
 >> problem if there is one.

 Joachim> ...
 Joachim> flex installed:					Ok
 Joachim> gettext installed:				Ok
 Joachim> makeinfo installed:				Ok
 Joachim> patch installed:				Ok
 Joachim> Build system dependencies:			Ok

 Joachim> rm -rf
 Joachim> /home/jpihl/system_controller/buildroot-2009.11_rc1/output/build/buildroot-config
 Joachim> mkdir -p /home/jpihl/system_controller/buildroot-2009.11_rc1/output/build
 Joachim> cp -dpRf package/config/buildroot-config
 Joachim> /home/jpihl/system_controller/buildroot-2009.11_rc1/output/build/buildroot-config
 Joachim> --2009-11-27 19:38:34--
 Joachim> http://www.kernel.org/pub//linux/kernel/v2.6//linux-2.6.27.x.tar.bz2

Ahh yes, you have to select 2.6.27.x in the choice box above instead of
typing the string (Where you have now 'manually selected version')

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard