[Buildroot] Target uClibc test fail vector

Michael S. Zick minimod at morethan.org
Sun Nov 29 20:49:05 UTC 2009

On Sun November 29 2009, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  Michael> Anyone know if this is a reasonable set of failing tests?  Any
>  Michael> link anywhere to the expected test pass/fail sets for this
>  Michael> library?
>
> Sorry, I don't. You might have more luck asking on the uClibc list.

good point.

Will hold off on that for now - will just keep this as a "before" run -
before I diddle the config menu for all of those compiler options.

It reads as if nobody cared about MIPS since the turn of the century,
none of the 21st century cores have more than a passing mention.

It needs a bit more loving care, what worked for 2.95 might have been
good, back in its time...

Mike