[Buildroot] [git commit master] libnl: handle all installed libraries

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Mon Oct 26 18:10:18 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at raumfeld.com> writes:

 Sven> Uh, I am sorry. Looks like we updated libnl to version 2.0 some
 Sven> time ago and I didn't send this update upstream. If you want I
 Sven> can send you a patch for this. But since this is not really an
 Sven> upstream release but just a snapshot, it's probably better to
 Sven> just revert the latest libnl change. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok, thanks - I'll revert. Please try to be more careful in the future.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard