[Buildroot] UBOOT 2009.08 & ARM Link Error

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 10 09:06:48 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sagaert" == Sagaert Johan <sagaert.johan at skynet.be> writes:

 Sagaert>  Hi Peter

 Sagaert> I ran it outside buildroot to find the problem, from inside
 Sagaert> buildroot same problem

 Sagaert> export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-
 Sagaert> make clean
 Sagaert> make at91sam9260ek_nandflash_config
 Sagaert> make

So that sounds as if it's a problem with u-boot, and nothing to do with
buildroot.

Perhaps you could ask on the u-boot list if that's a known problem?

 Sagaert> I understand, it's a huge project and i what works for one
 Sagaert> target could be broken for another one.  Thats the price to
 Sagaert> pay when trying to use the 'latest' stuff.... :)

Yes unfortunately. Thanks a lot for doing this early testing.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard