[Buildroot] External Toolchain in latest stable buildroot

Teemu Keskinarkaus Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com
Fri Sep 11 10:49:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

So I was able to get some of the stuff compile and some not. The
external toolchain I'm using is Codesourcery's toolchain for arm.
Version is(Sourcery G++ Lite 2009q1-203) (gcc version 4.3.3)

I'm quite sure that this is not 100% buildroot problem, but I ask
anyway.

I hit problems when compiling bootstrap for AT91.

Get few of these errors:

build/at91sam9263ek/main.o:(.ARM.exidx+0x0): undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1'
build/at91sam9263ek/at91sam9263ek.o:(.ARM.exidx+0x0): undefined
reference to `__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0'

I did some digging and it seems that the problem might be in the
toolchain, but it might also need some work in buildroot side.

Has anyone been able to use CodeSourcerys toolchain to compile buildroot
for ARM? Or is anyone even using CodeSourcerys toolchain for ARM?

Teemu Keskinarkaus