[Buildroot] Configure linux kernel within buildroot

Dan Pattison dan.pattison at ethertek.ca
Sat Sep 12 14:41:24 UTC 2009

Hi Ben,

To build your kernel and images, simply type out    make    from your
buildroot main folder.
To configure main buildroot settings type:    make menuconfig
To configure kernel settings type:   make linux26-menuconfig
To configure busybox type:   make busybox-menuconfig
To configure uclibc type:   make uclibc-menuconfig

Some good docs can be found here: http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html

Best Regards,
Dan Pattison
EtherTek Circuits