[Buildroot] use of HOST_GLIB

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Sep 23 18:52:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> Ahh, those must have been missed when we fixed the glib-genmarshal
 >> stuff. The proper variable to use is LIBGLIB2_HOST_BINARY.

 Sven> That is a rather strange name. Nothing in LIBGLIB2_HOST_BINARY
 Sven> tells me that this is glib-genmarshal. What's the variable to use
 Sven> for glib-mkenums then ?

Well, it's just following the approach of the other host packages, but
you can use $(HOST_DIR)/usr/bin/glib-genmarshal as well now that we're
compiling it ourselves. I don't see any references in the tree to a
explicitly defined glib-mkenums, should there be?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard