[Buildroot] latest buildroot build toolchain failed -- help

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Thu Sep 24 22:22:04 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I just get a latest buildroot for git repository. And configed to my arm
processor, but compile failed. How can I fix it?

ARM (920t) , Host (ubuntu Jaunty)

checking if _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ is prefixed by underscore... no
checking if the assembler takes cl with shldl... yes
checking for unsigned short... yes
checking size of unsigned short... 2
checking for unsigned... yes
checking size of unsigned... 4
checking for unsigned long... yes
checking size of unsigned long... 4
checking for mp_limb_t... yes
checking size of mp_limb_t... 4
checking for stack_t... yes
checking for tputs in -lncurses... yes
checking for readline in -lreadline... no
checking readline detected... no
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... yes
checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output
from flex; giving up
make: ***
[/home/daniel/frwork/buildroot/output/toolchain/gmp-4.2.4-host/.configured] Error 1

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>