[Buildroot] ARCH=mips and linux-2.6.30.2

Dominic Mason dominic at opusvl.com
Fri Sep 25 16:41:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 09:57 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
>  Dominic> For what it's worth, if you copy arch/mips/lib/delay.c
>  Dominic> from a vanilla 2.6.30.4 kernel, then the error disappears.
>
> Really?
>
> diff -u linux-2.6.30.{2,4}/arch/mips/lib/delay.c
> (nothing)

Oops, it's possible I'd downloaded a patched linux-2.6.30.4 archive from
somewhere, after doing some searching for that error. I've got a bz2 on
my system that I've just extracted again and that one was patched. Sorry
about that, 'twas a couple of weeks ago I did this, and have only just
got round to subscribing to the buildroot mailing list.

> I'll add the patch to kernel-headers, so it should get included if you
> use git and select the simple Linux kernel option.

Thanks for that.

Regards

--
Dominic Mason <dominic at opusvl.com>