[Buildroot] module-init-tools build problem in Buildroot buildroot-2010.02

Chris Kerios ckerios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:43:22 UTC 2010

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I have been playing with this all morning and
am at my wits end.  So far I am still unsuccessful.  I understand what you
are saying about the build not finding the "c" library.  I have looked all
over my system (Fedora 12) and the C libs and links to those libs all look
to be in place and with the right permissions.  I have tried all sorts of
tricks including exporting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable and editing the
Makefile to force it to look in the system lib directories.  ldconfig -p
shows:

libc.so.6 (libc6, hwcap: 0x0018000000000000, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.18) =>
/lib/i686/nosegneg/libc.so.6
    libc.so.6 (libc6, OS ABI: Linux 2.6.18) => /lib/libc.so.6

Any ideas???  I'm sinking here and exceeded any knowledge I have on this
one.
Regards,
Chris