[Buildroot] Which commercial products use buildroot?

Tom Parkin tom.parkin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:31:59 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I'm doing some research into embedded Linux distributions as a
background to an article I'm planning on the various embedded distros
and their areas of application. Particularly, I'm interested in
finding out about any commercial products which have used a particular
distribution in their software stack -- I think such examples will
help give my audience something extra to relate to, particularly if
they are widely known examples.

As such, I was wondering whether you know of any products which use
buildroot?

Many thanks for your help,
Tom
--