[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch br2-recent-removal

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Apr 12 17:55:41 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Here is a new try for the BR2_RECENT configuration option
 Thomas> removal. Instead of converting all entries marked BR2_RECENT into
 Thomas> BR2_DEPRECATED entries (which would make them disappear in the default
 Thomas> Buildroot configuration), we just get rid of BR2_RECENT *and*
 Thomas> BR2_DEPRECATED on these entries. Therefore, they still appear in the
 Thomas> default Buildroot configuration, and we can then later decide, on a
 Thomas> per-entry basis, whether they should be marked BR2_DEPRECATED or not.

Pulled and pushed, thanks!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard