[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch codesourcery-toolchain-support

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Apr 17 00:12:18 UTC 2010

Hello,

Here is a resend of my CodeSourcery external toolchain support patch
set. I've fixed the merge conflict that Peter had, which was the only
feedback I received on this patchset.

The following changes since commit 65e209ca07416bc040fe98d16b60b6cb4304987f:
  Peter Korsgaard (1):
        openssl: fix build without ipv6 support

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.busybox.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot codesourcery-toolchain-support

Thomas Petazzoni (4):
      external toolchains: take into account architecture variant
      external-toolchain: support libraries outside of /lib
      external-toolchain: Support for multilib toolchains
      busybox: make sure architecture flags are used at link time

 package/Makefile.in                      |   22 +++---
 package/busybox/busybox-1.13.x.config    |    1 +
 package/busybox/busybox.mk               |    8 +-
 toolchain/external-toolchain/ext-tool.mk |  109 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----

Thanks,
--
Thomas Petazzoni