[Buildroot] codesourcery as external toolchain

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Apr 17 00:16:17 UTC 2010

Hello Martin,

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:47:39 +0200
Atom Proton <atomx01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How to use codesourcery toolchain
> (http://www.codesourcery.com/downloads/public/gnu_toolchain/arm-uclinuxeabi/arm-2009q1-163-arm-uclinuxeabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2)
> in buildroot for ARM9 (AT91SAM9260) CPU. Can somebody help me, pleas.

You have to apply my codesourcery-toolchain-support branch [1] to a
recent Buildroot git tree. Hopefully, this branch will be merged soon
and be part of the next 2010.05 release of Buildroot.

Don't hesitate to let me know about your success or failure in using
this patchset.

[1]
http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/commit/?h=codesourcery-toolchain-support

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons