[Buildroot] question on config.cache

Andrew Porritt aporritt at gogo-robot.com
Tue Apr 20 12:52:03 UTC 2010

I've attached my package that I'm using to build mono with buildroot. It
copies the config.cache file to the build folder and uses that when
configuring mono. There are also a couple of patches in there which you
may or may not need. It builds mono without the managed code. At the
moment you need to do a full build of mono on the host and then copy the
assemblies from the full build to the one built with buildroot. I'm not
sure if building the managed code will work from within buildroot, but
you could try taking out the --disable-mcs-build option from the .mk
file and see what happens. I based it on this page on the mono site:
http://www.mono-project.com/Mono:ARM

Hope this helps.