[Buildroot] ARM default configuration

Rob Alley Rob.Alley at navmanwireless.com
Tue Apr 27 22:39:37 UTC 2010

> What ARM default configurations are supposed to work ? I tried a few,
including  integrator926_defconfig, but none of them compiled.
> Or maybe I do not understand the idea of default configuration. Isn't
it supposed to compile without errors and without asking the user for
input ?

I believe they are all **supposed** to work.  The at91sam9260 and
at91sam9g20 defconfigs work for me.  You may still be prompted for user
inputs the first time - buildroot is constantly being updated but the
default configs get left behind, this results in prompting for new
packages etc.

Rob.