[Buildroot] package/*/*.mk overwrites target_skeleton's files

Luca Ceresoli luca at lucaceresoli.net
Thu Apr 29 14:48:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've activated tslib in my buildroot setup, and written my own tslib
config file in $(BOARD_PATH)/target_skeleton/etc/ts.conf.
But the final image contains the ts.conf installed by the tslib package,
not mine.
I suppose the target_skeleton is processed before the package install.

How can I force buildroot to use _my_ file instead?

It would be pretty easy to do it in a quick and dirty way. I'm looking
for a reasonably clean way though, as I suppose I'm not the first one
to hit this problem.
For example commit ee0bbc04ff solved a similar problem, but in a way
that's not applicable to tslib.mk.

Thanks,
Luca