[Buildroot] crosstool/buildroot ldconfig failure in "target-finalize" during build using Fedora 13

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:38:23 UTC 2010

Hi Baruch,

I presently workaround this using a patch like the one on the referenced
archive.  The only problem with this is that it results in the
"ldconfig" directory really being created under /tmp since /var/cache is
a symlink.  Since /tmp is a mount point, the ldconfig (and anything
under it) will be masked away by the tmpfs mount.

So I think we will need to create the dir so we can run the utility, and
then clean it up afterwards (and either suppress generating the
aux-cache, or blow it away afterwards during cleanup).

Thanks for the link.

Regards,

Darcy