[Buildroot] [BuildRoot] : __isoc99_sscanf when compiling X11

aurele.traynard at laposte.net aurele.traynard at laposte.net
Wed Aug 18 12:07:49 UTC 2010

hello,

I am new and French so be indulgent. I am working on a "arm Xscale processor" with a code sourcery gnu toolchain, and when i had compile X11 for the first time I had this error :  "undefined reference to `__isoc99_sscanf'" in the makekeys.c file.
to solve the problem i just add "#define _GNU_SOURCE" in the file.
I havent found any other solution to this problem.
I use buildroot-2010.05

have a nice day

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net