[Buildroot] ifplugd

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Dec 11 21:45:16 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Старцев" == Старцев Евгений <slayer-gurgen at yandex.ru> writes:

 Старцев> Hello!
 Старцев> When i try to build this package for target system, i get this error (at configuration time).

 Старцев> ..
 Старцев> checking for strspn... yes
 Старцев> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
 Старцев> checking for LIBDAEMON... yes
 Старцев> configure: error: missing --with-initdir=DIR
 Старцев> ..

 Старцев> I think that this is little mistake in related Makefile, but i don't know that means option --with-initdir in this case.

Hmm, looking at the configure script I see this only happens if you
don't have either:

/etc/init.d or /etc/rc.d/init.d

On your build host. What Linux distribution are you using on it?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard