[Buildroot] Compiling applications for ARM9

Abhishek Ashtekar Abhishek.Ashtekar at ubitronix.com
Mon Dec 13 11:39:18 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have Buildroot running on the AT91SAM9G20 board and want to compile and run own application programs.

With Eclipse, GNU_ARM_Eclipse_Plugin (ARM Linux GCC ) when I try to compile a ' Hello World ', I get the error

/bin/sh: arm-elf-gcc: not found

Then I compiled gnu-arm-installer from mcuprogramming.com that generated arm-elf-gcc in /gnu-arm-installer/install/bin.

After giving this path to C compiler and assembler, Still arm-elf-gcc is not found.

Or do I have to compile my applications using arm-uclibc-gcc ? From where or how do I get it ?

Thanks a lot,

Abhi