[Buildroot] busybox, hardcoded config

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Dec 27 15:46:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

 >> Why not? As long as you are linking statically it doesn't matter
 >> what C library the rest of the system is using.

 Heiko> I didn't phrase my question right: does buildroot support it?
 Heiko> End-state I need to be able to just run "make" and everything is being
 Heiko> build without any interaction.

You are only using buildroot for the initramfs, right? If so, yes that
works.

 Heiko> Obviously I didn't get a chance to look into it. My house decided it
 Heiko> wanted me to fix leaking water valves...

Priorities, priorities ;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard