[Buildroot] commiting patches

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Dec 30 22:07:57 UTC 2010

 Daniel> 2010/12/30 Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org>:
 >> It's a big help when other developers help with the review and send
 >> their ack/nacks (thanks for this!), so those patches are often handled
 >> earlier than others.

 Daniel> How do you prefer the ack/nack? Just a reply with "+1" in mail
 Daniel> body? A "Signed-off-by: name <mail>" mail body? or the whole
 Daniel> patch resubmitted with the SoB-line added?

I prefer an Acked-by: tag like it's done for the Linux kernel and a
bunch of other projects using git (and like Thomas already does).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard