[Buildroot] How to bild the android with buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Feb 3 10:50:10 UTC 2010

>>>>> "원용준" == 원용준  <uhanraks at gmail.com> writes:

 원용준> Hello.
 원용준> I am mailing to ask a question about android(Google).

 원용준> I would like to execute the [andriod] build in [buildroot].
 원용준> Could you let me know the information related to [andriod] build
 원용준> or how I can execute it.
 원용준> If you have no idea about it, could you tell me the way to execute the
 원용준> build seperating source and environment configuration.

We have no android support in buildroot.

Android requires kernel patches and a completely different userland.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard