[Buildroot] Patch submission

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 5 11:29:08 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Will" == Will Wagner <will_wagner at carallon.com> writes:

 Will> I have submitted a number of patches recently, some of which have been
 Will> committed.

 Will> My question, mainly to Peter I guess, is what do i have to do to get
 Will> my other patches included? I realise they are slightly larger changes
 Will> and would need some testing. Should I log them in bugzilla so they
 Will> don't get lost?

Yes, please do. Real life has been getting in the way of serious BR
development lately, sorry about that.

We are getting overdue for a 2010.02-rc1 release, which I'll make after
FOSDEM (E.G. Monday/Tuesday). This means that no new features will get
added until after the 2010.02 release, so having those patches in
bugzilla will ensure that they aren't forgotten.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard