[Buildroot] create device nodes, edit mini_device_table.txt (cross compilation for an ARM)

Tony Mozi spooflinux at hotmail.fr
Tue Feb 16 09:11:55 UTC 2010

Hi,
In order to create nodes for my device, I edit /buildroot-2009.11/target/generic/mini_device_table.txt

In the bottom, I add :
/dev/lba        b       660     0       0       207     0       -       -       -
/dev/lba        b       660     0       0       207     0       0       1       4

And I rebuild my linux and my buildroot.

I search this directory by serial console :
# cat /proc/partitions
major minor  #blocks  name

 207     0    3906560 lba
 207     1     204800 lba1