[Buildroot] MTD build failing: undefined ref's to bcopy, bcmp

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:46:30 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-07, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Is BR2_PACKAGE_MTD/BR2_PACKAGE_MTD_UTILS actually what I need
>> to provide mtd.h for building the u-boot env set/get target
>> tools, or does mtd.h come from somewhere else?

It's actually mtd/mtd-user.h that's missing.  It looks like it
should come from the kernel headers. It's there in the kernel
source tree (and in /usr/include on my development hosts), but
it's missing from the toolchain's usr/include directory.

How do you get mtd/*.h header files included in /usr/include
when the toolchain is built?

--
Grant