[Buildroot] Customize package makefile seems broken

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:38:34 UTC 2010

On 2010-01-08, Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Le Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:22:42 +0000 (UTC),
> Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> a ??crit :
>
>> I haven't figured out why two of the 6 files aren't getting
>> copied, but the mislocation appears to be due to a bug in
>> customize.mk:
>
> Because *.a files are removed from $(TARGET_DIR) as a final
> cleanup.
>
> See target-finalize: in the main Makefile:

Thanks, that's what I had decided after adding some debuging
"echos" to the customize makefile.  I hadn't tracked down
exactly where it was done (since it turns out I didn't actually
need the .a files in question).

The mtd utilities and u-boot env utilities are now building
cleaning and will run on the target.  [They don't actually
work, but I think that's a kernel problem with mtd support.]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! My mind is a potato
                                  at               field ...