[Buildroot] I need a patch for AT91 to use a 2009.11 buildrootversion? like buildroot-v23434.patch in 23434 version

Tim Barr tbarr at multitech.com
Wed Jan 13 17:20:01 UTC 2010

The Linux4sam website has not been updated for all the changes that have
been made to buildroot since Peter took over as maintainer. Ulf has been
keeping the buildroot AT91 tree up to date though, so defconfigs for the
AT91 eval boards usually will work.

Tim Barr
Development Engineer

Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.

Direct: 763.717.5861
www.multitech.com
Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
2205 Woodale Drive
Mounds View, MN 55112
This message is confidential, and any unauthorized disclosure, use or
dissemination
(either whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the
message please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from
your system.

d#Get_buildroot

I could generate my own file systems with BuildRoot and my own kernel
with codesourcery tools.

This environment works, but the newest versions of BuildRoot have most
great tools to my develop.

I need a patch for AT91 (AT91SAM9261) to use a 2009.11 buildroot
version? like buildroot-v23434.patch I use for BuilRoot 23434 version.

Any of you have a patch to newest versions of BuildRoot for AT91??

Thanks in advanced.

--
Miguel Angel Brintrup B.