[Buildroot] adding goocanvas to buildroot

mikado77 mpatine1 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 18 17:14:16 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am new to Buildroot and embedded linux.

I have built a minimal system, with buildroot, for an x86 based board.

I am able to run gtkperf on directfb, and now I want to add goocanvas
library into my system.
The goal is to run an application based on gtk and goocanvas into my
embedded board.

My question is, has anyone tried to do this? with success??
And what is the prefered method to do that? because I also need to modify
the toolchain built by buildroot in order to compile the application on host
computer.

Any information would be helpful.
Thanks.
Mikael.