[Buildroot] toolchain problem:wrong path in libSDL.la

Jens irimi at gmx.de
Tue Jan 19 22:35:59 UTC 2010

Hi Julien,

Thank you very much! Yes in staging_dir libdir of libSDL.a has fixed now.
But your patch is just a workaround because in build dir of SDL the path
will be still wrong.

Could not find it as known bug in recent buglist, hence I supposed to
write a new bug report, but I still don't have an account.

BR,
Jens