[Buildroot] glibc support

Matthew Davison matt.davison at lantronix.com
Thu Jan 21 00:06:34 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help. I followed your advice and successfully built a
toolchain with crosstool-NG, and configured it as my external toolchain
in buildroot. I spent a little time getting the buildroot's toolchain
configuration options to match those of my new toolchain, but this was
fairly simple, and mostly a process of trial and error. Once my
toolchain configuration options were correct, the resulting build was
successful.

Matt