[Buildroot] Buildroot How-To for QEMU/ARM

Jim Thomas jimthomasembedded at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 16:58:08 UTC 2010

Hi Grant,

  > Here's the .config file I last used -- AFAIR it was working at
  > that point:

I tried your .config file and was still unsuccessful with QEMU.

I diffed your .config file against that produced by 'make integrator926_defconfig', and there were no signficant differences.

Perhaps I am not having a Buildroot issue, but a QEMU invocation issue.

Do you recall the qemu-system-arm invocation that worked for you with the Linux kernel and RFS created by buildroot-2009.11?

Thanks.

Jim