[Buildroot] ppp

mike mike-buildroot at tiedyenetworks.com
Sun Jul 4 17:07:49 UTC 2010

    Related to ppp, rp-pppoe also shouldn't be depreciated since
pppoe-server is so useful, and in fact should be updated as well. I have
a fixed package for that too as well as some feature additions to
support pppoe intermediate agent tags. For ppp I also have support for
gigawords (radius accounting, 64bit ints instead of 32). Does buildroot
want original author only pristine packages without feature
enhancements, or will it accept package submissions with additional
patches?

Mike-