[Buildroot] qt ,buidroot and media files

Mitch Davis mjd+buildroot at afork.com
Sat Jul 3 23:30:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Mahmoud Mamdouh
<mamdouh.al.shamy at gmail.com> wrote:
> i made FS using Buildroot and BusyBox
> ,included Qt framework with phonon modules
> ,then cross compiled Qt media application for my board "Mini2440"

Which sound system have you compiled into the kernel?  ALSA?  If so,
can you show us the contents of /proc/asound/cards and
/proc/asound/devices?  After that, please run alsa-info.sh.  The
output from that command will tell us a lot about what's going on.

(And is there anything relevant to playing sound in /var/log/messages?)

Mitch.