[Buildroot] buildroot, busybox and kernal config

JNY jny0 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:07:35 UTC 2010

I have used buildroot several times before, but never with busybox.  I have
been given the 3 above config files, and need to use buildroot to make a
working system.  In the past all I've had to do is 'make menuconfig', point
to the buildroot.config file, to load the previous project's settings, alter
them according to the new project, save and 'make'.  I've followed the
instructions to do the same thing using 'make busybox-menuconfig' loading
the busybox.config, and saving.  I'm slightly unsure what to do with the
kernal.config file, and what to do next.  Any help would be recieved
gratefully.