[Buildroot] GetTime() no longer works after toolchain rebuild

JNY jny0 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:55:32 UTC 2010

Hi,
I've recently rebuilt a toolchain, and now when I recompile some old (c)
code, the GetTime() isn't recognised.  The code compiles, and runs (mostly)
on the target architecture.  The GetTime() function isn't one I recognise
(as I inherited the code), and believe I must have missed something when
rebuilding the toolchain.  Any ideas what library this belongs to, and what
I have to do to get it working again.

The function isn't doing much, but, after commenting it out, other things in
the code no longer work, and I believe some (maybe all) of them will start
working once I get this one sorted.  Either way, this'll be a step in the
right direction.
Regards